Mixed Feelings (do not look alyssa, wrning of details)

Go down

Mixed Feelings (do not look alyssa, wrning of details)

Post  sybilla on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:01 am

I stood next to him, his arm was draped over my shoulders. He smirked at me.
"I love you."
"I love you too..." I smiled weakly, why couldn't I feel the same way as he did right now? I do, love him... but why was it I didn't feel it right now...? He leaned in to kiss me and did so. It felt wonderful, his tongue meeting mine halfway. His hand went to my cheek to bring me in. Then, I heard it, the call of our friends.
"Hey guys...oh...*smirk* didn't mean to interrupt..." He copperish yellow hair swung at her shoulders. Quite the opposite of my waist length neon red hair. Though I didn't know why, but I could feel my cheeks burn.
"Y-You didn't!" I almost burst, then my other friends joined us. Cianna's eyes ventured me, silver and yet still oddly a green. She hadn't dyed her hair copper, and her eye color was natural. It was an odd, and yet attractive look... I dismissed the very thought and brushed passed her to the park. She was staying the night and everyone else left.
"So, how are you Kira?" Her voice was not low or high, perfectly placed in the middle. I turned to her, whom was sitting on a bench, running her hands through her hair.
"I'm fine..." My lies were easy to make and undetectable.
"That's good. I've been writing my novel."
"How's it going?" I sat next her, a couple inches away, why was it that I wanted to get closer?
"It's turning out to be perfect. Thank you very much." I smiled, and scooted closer. I could see her flinch but nothing more. The birds in a far tree sang love songs to each other. A car slowly came and stopped at a stop sign. The song from Katy Perry started.
~I kissed a girl and I liked it. Wonder if my boyfriend would mind it...~
"I always wondered..." Cianna started and trailed off.
"Wondered?"
"It's nothing."
"Tell me."
"Really forget I said anything."
"No." My finger went to her chin to make her face me. I had always wished, that I were born a boy, to be able to do what I wanted. After all the years.
"K-Kira..." Her face was flushed red.
"Don't. I love that song, you know, don't you wish, you were that girl, and knew?" Cianna nodded slightly to my surprise. I drew her in closer, being the dominant one, the male. If only. My hand went around her waist and I drew her up against me. Would she let me? My lips met hers. This was her first, and not mine. Her lips smelled of watermelons and were as soft as a feather. She let a slight moan allowing me to do what I had only felt in my dreams. She pushed back, her tongue searching and exploring mine.
She sat on my lap, arms around my neck, lips locked, then broke away. Our faces centimeters away.
"You..." I smirked.
"I...?" I tasted her lips, the watermelon taste not yet gone. Her face grew redder. My hands were placed gently on her waist.
"Is this a dream?"
"Do you want it to be?"
"No..."
"It's not..."
We continued with no stops, not even when it rained. A taboo. A love. A girl.
I love you Smile
(like? boyXboy Arrow girlXgirl?)
sybilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mixed Feelings (do not look alyssa, wrning of details)

Post  fireflies_and_muffins on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 am

It's not often you write yuri... Odd, Morgan, odd. I like it though. Smile It's just... Okay, so maybe it's true that I read just as much yuri as yaoi, but... I dunno, it's weird knowing you wrote it. XD
fireflies_and_muffins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sybilla on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Heh. Yeah, I normally don't, and have never read any... I wanna. I have been wanting to do that for the longest time, but wasn't sure how. Is it that weird? Question Embarassed To me... no one seems to support as much yuoi as yaoi...
Though, I must agree, I think yaoi is easier to write, from my perspective.
sybilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fireflies_and_muffins on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't ever actually have any yuri pairings I support, though. It's very odd. Though if I'm writing my own original story, I'm more likely to throw in a girlxgirl pairing rather than boyxboy. Gosh, what is wrong with me? Question
fireflies_and_muffins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sybilla on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

He he. There's nothing wrong with you. I've started another one. Except a little more... bad. Has bad language, tell me if you wanna read it sometime! Wink It's only just started, and somebody spilled water over it!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
sybilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marci1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm

The story was good, but it is weird you write story of girlXgirl.

Marci1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sybilla on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 am

I'm in the middle of another, very big hopefully. Very Happy
sybilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down