Bunny Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished)

2 posters

Go down

Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished) Empty Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished)

Post  sybilla Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 pm

I stood in the doorway, my baseball cap shading over my violet eyes so that no one could see my female traits. My short dark chocolate, almost black, hair ticked my ears. A boy walked by brushing against my black sweater covered arm. Flinching, I darted a glare at the back of his thick blonde head. I placed my foot on the wall and leaned.
"Okay! Here!" I looked up at my ginger haired friend. Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared at me, making me flush slightly.
"Hello...Let's go..." I slowly started forward, my black backpack slung over my shoulder. Claire ran forward, her very short skirt flared up. I turned to the side, keeping myself from glancing at her undergarments. My face felt like it was getting hotter and redder than before.
"You should wear some leggings or something with that..."
"Why? There's no dress code here!" She bounced. Thanks to a large enough bra, her breasts didn't fly our of her low v-neck. As we walked by classrooms, her fan-boys watched intently awaiting to do something perverted. A red headed boy came up, a mischievous smile on his face. I looked up as quickly as he approached her and sent him a glare that might have been fatal. Freaked, he backed slowly away, cautious that he might get more than just a glare.
"You know, you should look out for these f***ing fan boys."
"Diana!"
"Sorry."
"You need to clean up your language. I know you'd rather be stupid boy than a girl-" I grabbed her wrist.
"Watch it Claire, do you want me to punch the life out of you?" I threatened. She smirked and shrugged me off.
"You wouldn't hurt me." Confused, I followed her to the park. What did she mean, though I knew she was right, how did she know? She knew I was desperate to be masculine and not the female I was. But the reason, she didn't know. Why I was like this, I didn't know.
(I have a lot more, but it's all in my notebook. I'll write more every time I can. Marci, suspence is what you get. Though you might read it during ssr, but tomorrow's wed.! ha ha ha!)
sybilla
sybilla

Back to top Go down

Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished) Empty Re: Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished)

Post  fireflies_and_muffins Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

It's good so far! Very Happy I'm actually not imagnining this girl looking like Haruhi. XD
fireflies_and_muffins
fireflies_and_muffins

Back to top Go down

Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished) Empty Re: Wishes In The Park (for marci and alissa to read)(unfinished)

Post  sybilla Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

It isn't haruhi??? Does it sound like it? I actually hadn't intended it being so like her. I guess they have a small amount of things in common, but, I had no idea that she even came to mind... Laughing
sybilla
sybilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down